Staff & Volunteers
Staff (See photos in our Photo Gallery)
- Executive Director - Patti Peterson provides management and leadership in the BFL daily operations to fulfill the mission of the organization within the policy set by the Board of Directors. The ED reports...
- Supervisor of Operations – Rachel McLeod is responsible for operations and maintenance for BFL.
- Office Manager and Outreach Coordinator – Susan Robinson leads client outreach assistance services.
- Driver – Tim Streutker drives trucks to deliver to and from BFL.
BFL depends on its volunteers to fulfill its mission. New volunteers are always needed and welcome. BFL’s greatest need is for volunteers who can work on a recurring basis, but individual volunteers and groups are also regularly needed especially for special tasks like maintenance parties and, Thanksgiving and Christmas baskets.
Here is a sampling of the tasks done daily by volunteers:
- Loading and unloading food deliveries
- Sorting food products and stocking shelves
- sorting and cleaning produce for client use
- Repacking products into family size protions
- Helping clients fill emergency food baskets
Some current star volunteers:
- Cathi Koskey
- DeMorris White
- Dave Scott
- Helen Jett