Donate to Bremerton Foodline
The Bremerton Foodline strives to utilize community resources to provide help to those in our community that need assistance. You can help BFL fulfill our mission by making a financial contribution, or by donating food, gifts, and/or your time.
Donated funds allow BFL to:
- Buy perishable foods that are not supplied via donations
- Buy non-perishable foods to supplement donations
- Fund special needs discussed under Other Services
- Pay necessary operating costs for running BFL
How to Donate:
- Bring a donation directly to BFL
- Mail a check to: Bremerton Foodline, P.O. Box 824, Bremerton, WA 98337
- Designate your Combined Federal Campaign donation to BFL number 31086
- Donate online via Credit Card (click here)
- Donate online via PayPal (click button below)
Other Ways to Help:
- Donate Food and Other Goods -- Donated food items and non-food products are the primary source of supplies that BFL distributes to community clients. See our Donation Items Needed page for a list of recommended food items and non-food products.
- In-Kind Gifts and Product Donations -- Product donations by community businesses are a very important resource for BFL. If you are a local business and wish to help your community, please contact us.
- Donate Time -- There are many different tasks that need to be done to operate BFL -- from greeting clients and helping with food baskets, to loading trucks and stocking food in the warehouse. Most of the work is done with the generous assistance of our volunteer workers. Please visit our Volunteer page to get more information and submit an application form.
- Fundraising -- BFL welcomes community help with fundraisers. If you have an activity in mind, please contact us so we can help coordinate and advertise your activity.
- Food Drives -- Food drives organized by community groups are an important source of food and other common products needed for distribution to BFL clients. Please visit our Food Drive page for more information.
Thanks for your commitment to helping our community!